Are you an experienced Helpdesk Manager? Do you know CAFM systems like the back of your hand? Looking to join a great business where you can really make a difference?
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
Boden Group are working with one of the UK's top Facilities Management service providers to recruit a Helpdesk Manager for a prestigious local government contract. Managing a team of helpdesk staff, you'll be responsible for a 24/7 client-facing helpdesk, logging and reporting all reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM).
The successful candidate will be an experienced Helpdesk Manager who is strong on maintenance reporting and using Excel. You'll be used to working in a fast-paced Hard FM environment and dealing with senior-level stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing a team of helpdesk, data and admin staff to ensure the helpdesk function runs smoothly day-to-day. Ensuring all calls are answered and resolved professionally and in the right time scale.
* Actioning and logging both planned and reactive maintenance requests, chasing any outstanding requests and performance reporting.
* Setting and meeting exceptional customer service targets and identifying areas of development and improvement.
* Acting as the main client contact for any helpdesk escalations or issue resolutions.
* Building excellent working relationships with the client and contract teams, acting as the main point of contact for any new contracts in the business.
* Producing regular operational reports on the helpdesk function as required.
* Evaluating performance data and client/customer satisfaction reports for the helpdesk, identifying areas of improvement and carrying out corrective action where needed.
* Working closely with the Senior Management and Commercial teams for any operational delivery matters.
* Developing a high-quality helpdesk team, including all aspects of performance management. Ensuring the team has all necessary training and carrying out succession planning and personal development for the team.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Previous experience as a Helpdesk Manager, ideally within a Facilities Management or technical services environment.
* Knowledge of Maximo or similar CAFM (computer aided facility management) systems.
* Strong Excel and reporting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to operate at a strategic level working with clients and various stakeholders.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Group for a confidential discussion about your next move
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free