Fisher & Paykel have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Appliance Lead Installer to join their team.
Location: Swanley, Kent
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week - 6:00 am - 2:30 pm - Monday - Friday
We create moments of delight together in the heart of the home, sustainably enhancing the quality of peoples lives. Now and for future generations.
Here at Fisher & Paykel we're passionate about our customers and we care about the details. It's this passion that inspires us to delight our customers at every point of their journey with us, that we hope will last a life time.
Our people help us deliver on our promises and live out our values every day. Being part of the Fisher & Paykel team, means caring deeply for our customers and each other, to continuously better ourselves and our business.
Kitchen Appliance Lead Installer - The Role:
As a Kitchen Appliance Lead Installer, you will be passionate about our brand and be excited by the opportunity to deliver a premium luxury delivery & installation experience to our customers.
Home deliveries take place in our customers' homes. You will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient delivery & installation of our appliances, ensuring our customers are delighted by the experience.
You will work as part of a two-person team, or more, depending on the home environment, and will take a lead role with the support of an Assistant to:
- Ensure assigned daily delivery schedule is completed efficiently and to a high standard of care and service
- Take responsibility for the full operation of delivery van
- Receive, load, unload, install and clean up, adhering to best practice manual handling techniques
- Provide professional assistance to F&P customers
- Act as a brand ambassador in interactions with all customers ensuring the F&P premium brand image is upheld at all times
You may be required to support the Retail Delivery team from time to time, and support the warehouse function on an ad-hoc basis.
Kitchen Appliance Lead Installer - What about you?
- To be successful in this role you need to have a genuine interest in customer service
- You will need to hold a valid?Drivers Licence with relevant driving experience.?A 7.5T licence would be highly advantageous
- This role involves significant manual handling, so you must be physically fit, healthy, with good mobility and range of motion
- You must be dedicated to upholding health and safety practices with a good understating of manual handling techniques
- You will need to have a positive attitude with the ability to act as a leader and team player
The closing date for applications is 30th December 2020 at 12:00pm.
If you feel excited by this opportunity; we would like to hear from you. Please click 'Apply' now
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free