Helpdesk Manager £42,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Helpdesk Manager, based in London. This exciting role will oversee a Helpdesk team managing a major client providing a helpdesk for over 2000 commercial properties in the UK. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate how they have managed a busy helpdesk and been pivotal in the strategic planning workforce. The successful candidate will have also worked on CAFM (or similar) Be intermediate to Advanced in Excel.
Duties within the role.
* Management duties including, recruitment, training and disciplinarys s
* To co-ordinate activities and provide overall management of the Helpdesk, Data and admin functions to ensure conformity in meeting common aims of Customer Service
* Be the main point of contact for all new Contracts building a relationship to understand their requirements and to agree time-lines
* To be actively involved in the mobilisation of any CAFM systems within the Business, providing support and training as and when required
* Attend any client/customer review meetings and take appropriate actions where required.
* To be the lead person for the coordination of charity events or working within the community
* Produce weekly and monthly operational reports, as required for internal and client use
* Attendance at senior management meetings will be required as will the ability to implement business change as appropriate
* Train and develop team members in the operation of all systems
* Complete performance reviews with all direct reports in line with company guidelines
* Liaise closely with the Estates Management team to ensure effective job logging and allocation
* Communicate effectively with the Senior Management and Commercial teams in all matters relating to operational delivery
* Responsible for the daily running and management of the helpdesk desk through the effective use of resources with responsibility for meeting, and setting exceptional customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
* Ensure that calls are answered within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free