Sen Teaching Assistant
Special Education Needs (SEN) Reception TA
Are you an individual who enables their students to flourish academically? Can you creatively engage students so that they develop a genuine love of learning and education? Are you looking to work in an environment where everyday you do something new, exciting and different?
If so, we have the perfect role for you.
A school in Newham is currently looking to welcome a Reception SEN Teaching Assistant to their team starting in January 2021. It is a full-time position. There are 4 children with SEN in their Reception class which will require 1:1 support. You will be working with two children during the morning and the other two during the afternoon each day.
The school's vision is for each child to at least reach, if not exceed, their academic potential. They believe that their staff should strive for the success of the school and their students and should be committed to inspiring their students.
* An individual dedicated to inclusive practice
* Have a genuine passion and love for supporting SEN students
* Experience working within a Nursery or EYFS school setting
* Cache Level 3 Qualification or equivalent
We would also want to hear from you if you are:
* A general Teaching Assistant with a lot of school-based experience
* A recent graduate (especially if you have a background in English, Maths or Psychology)
* Have a career history in an 'education other' field - e.g. au pair, nanny, youth worker
* An individual who is looking for a career change
* A hard-working candidate with little to none prior seeking to gain Teaching Assistant work to broaden their experience
* You must be able to Interview virtually prior to Christmas
* You must be able to start the role on the 4th January 2021
To apply for this position, please email me your CV
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free