Telecoms Technical Trainer
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Telecoms Trainers in the area of Edinburgh.
The past 24 months have been awash with announcements about "full fibre" broadband network builds across the United Kingdom. Many Telecoms operators are building their own networks to help connect 15 million premises to full fibre broadband by 2025. A critical part of these exciting plans is training the people, and this is where our client play their part in providing approved courses and apprenticeship
You will be responsible for developing, delivering and co-ordinating the delivery of training various Telecoms programmes.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate confidence in communicating with people at all levels and have an in-depth knowledge of Telecommunications, copper and fibre networks. You will be expected to demonstrate a good work ethic and take a high degree of personal responsibility for your work. Industry knowledge is a prerequisite. Our client have been known to upskill successful candidates to national standards in training and assessment delivery if required. Permanent and contract roles available.
Ensuring competency of our client's staff, through robust training delivery
• Complying with any training regulatory obligations
• Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and well maintained
• Identifying and assess future and current training needs from current and new clients
• Adopting a continuous improvement approach to the training modules
• Continually review practices and procedures to ensure best practice is always delivered
• Attend departmental meetings
• Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the Data Protection Officer.
28 days holiday, Complementary day off for your birthday! Company Pension. Applications are subject to enhanced DBS check (previously CRB). Attractive negotiable salary.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please contact me on (phone number removed) or forward your CV to apply.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free