Mobile Plant site operative
We currently have an exiting opportunity for an experienced site operative to join our client, an international manufacturing company.
The roles main objective is to train in all aspects of the operations of machinery on site. To assist in the achievement of operating targets whilst maintaining the highest level of quality, safety and environmental awareness with the site.
Duties and responsibilities :
1. To operate as a team as a team member , ensuring the site is maintained in a clean , tidy and organised condition
2. To undertake a comprehensive training program to be able to run every aspect of the machines used on site.
3. To complete shift reports , detailing any specific as relevant to shifts
4. To be able to operate basic functions of the weighbridge software to enable accurate recording of inbound and outbound material
5. To ensure any machinery is maintained as required at all times. To liaise with the site supervisor as to the condition of the site equipment.
6. To observe and comply with all safety precautions as detailed in the health and safety procedures and ensure that all safety equipment and PPE is in good order and used at all times. to ensure that the operation and and related tasks are conducted in a safe manner , and that any accidents or hazards are duly reported.
7. To observe and comply with the company quality systems as detailed in the quality manual.
Essential attributes and competence levels
1. Be a team player and understand your role within a team making positive contributions , being supportive and providing encouragement .
2. Be aware of intercultural variance and diversity, being respectful and responding appropriately to others.
3. customer service skills , be able to build relationships internally and externally.
4. Good communication skills are imperative , and you should be confident in both written and verbal communication.
5. Be able to process and understand instructions, procedures ,policies and actively try to solve problems.
6. To be able to understand risks , and manage them effectively as well as impacting this knowledge to colleges.
Required Qualifications :
* Have a reasonable standard of secondary education
* Have a recognised certificate for mobile plant
* Have a good basic understanding of Microsoft applications and IT skills
* To complete a one day health and safety course
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free