Do you want to join the leading independent provider of utility networks?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement - "To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK."
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser to answer inbound calls and respond to written contact, within set timescales and quality measures ensuring customer needs are met to a high standard whilst keeping us compliant with industry regulations which are undertaken by the Retail department. This full time, permanent position is based at our office in Cardiff.
Contact centre operating hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8.00pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm. This will be based on a rota whereby Advisers will be required to work to allocated time slots. We require all our Customer Service personnel to have their criminal records checked through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This is due to handling and processing sensitive customer data. Any unspent convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. This is in accordance with our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy.
We are looking for someone with excellent listening skills, the ability to build rapport and empathise with customers. While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must have experience of working with customers or members of the public. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Responsibilities will include -
* Represent the company always, and endeavour to resolve customers enquiries first time, every time.
* Endeavour to achieve first contact resolution at every possible opportunity by delivering expectational customer service. Ensure we meet our customer's needs as efficiently as possible and keep customer effort low by keeping our promises.
* To assist with inbound sales enquiries and new sign-ups for all our retail brands, in addition sign up potential new Sky customers with Sky TV as the opportunities arise and where it benefits our customers.
* To effectively encourage our customer and potential customers to take part in our customer satisfaction surveys.
* To achieve excellent customer service, we need to listen to our customers and act upon their feedback.
* To ensure customer records are updated accurately and in a timely, to support the customer going forward and help the business understands our customer needs better.
* To effectively part take in our quality model and coaching sessions and undertake self-evaluation, because your development and needs are important to us.
* Work as part of a team, and be courteous and friendly to your co-workers, managers and customers and positively affect everyone around you. Brighten up the office and leave egos at the door in the name of being part of a team and contributing to a fantastic working atmosphere.
* Be responsible for your own performance and behaviour. Being a positive influence on your colleagues. Speak out when something is broken with a view to making it better. Ensuring that all work is submitted or completed within the targeted deadline.
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss this further
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free