Trainee Accounts Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000
Full Time & Permanent
Are you looking for an entry level finance role?
Are you studying AAT or have recently left school or college with a passion for maths and to develop a career within Accounts?
SF Recruitment are currently working with a instantly recognisable business who due to growth are seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their well ran finance department. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for their first role within Finance & Accounting & an individual with good numerical grades/skills. This position would also suit an individual who is studying AAT but yet to have Accounting experience. Our client is seeking an individual with good communication skills & confidence. Full training & support with be provided for the right individual.
- Basic finance duties such as invoicing, banking and data entry
- Purchase Ledger - Matching, Batching & Coding invoices
- Working closely with the Senior finance team to assist where necessary
- Developing a strong understanding of the finance process
- Answering incoming telephone queries into the finance department
- Entering high volumes of data into accountancy software
- You will be a strong communicator at all levels
- You will be interested in developing a long-term career in the finance industry
- Eager to learn
- Numerical with the ability to enter high volumes of data with great accuracy
- £16-£18k DOE
- Career progression long-term
- Mon - Fri
- Free on-site parking
You will benefit from an open plan & modern office with an excellent working environment. If you are a keen enthusiastic individual looking for a long term career, please apply with your most up to date CV
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free