Customer Service Advisor
Temp to perm!
11th January start
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional Customer Service Advisors!
Want to work for a company that rewards hard work and commitment?
Would you like to work in a state of the art facility?
Does free parking sound good?
You will be responsible for:
* A great focus on detail is key to get all the necessary details and information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
* The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
* Good computer skills in order to log issues onto the system, process customer returns and update records
* You'll be answering calls from our customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
* Our goal is one call resolution so it'll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint
* Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
* 1 in 3 weekends - 2 alternate days off
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer Service background
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst maintaining professionalism and empathy at all times
* Resilience to take high volume of calls on a daily basis
* Ability to explain products
* Driven to hit targets
* Work well in a team and on own initiative
* Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Do not delay apply today!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free