Smart Meter Engineers required on a self-employed basis for a January 2021 start
(If you are currently employed, we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf)
We are looking for experienced smart meter engineers to join an I&C contract working on behalf of a 'Big 6' supplier.
Paid price per fit on a self-employed basis with an increased rate after the daily threshold. Guaranteed minimum weekly wage of £500.
Engineers would be expected to complete a minimum requirement of 4 single fuel exchanges per day. All appointments will be pre-booked, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm.
On-Call is optional.
Vehicle, Fuel, Parking, Tools, Phone, Materials etc are all provided at no cost.
You must have:
* In date gas qualifications CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or level 2 Smart Meter Diploma
* Must have held previous MOCOPA authorisation
* 1 year dual fuel experience required
* EUSR registration advantageous
* Must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 5 points
* Excellent customer service skills
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free