SEND A Level Chemistry Tutor
SMART Education are recruiting for a SEND A LEVEL CHEMISTRY in WOLVERHAMPTON support a young person in their A Level Chemistry studies. The young person is on roll at a school in Wolverhampton and the tuition would take place at the school throughout the week around their lessons.
As an SEND Tutor, your role will involve supporting & educating students on a 1:1 basis in their home environment, helping students access learning and make progress in their education.
Prior experience of working with young people who have SEND requirements or those who have faced barriers in education is essential to this role.
If you have worked with any of the below specifically, this would be advantageous:
* COMPLEX NEEDS
Responsibilities as an SEND Tutor:
* Working 1:1 with students who have various special educational needs
* Travelling to schools, libraries and students homes to complete 1- 2 hour bookings.
* Tutor is to focus on A level chemistry
* Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND
* Positive behaviour strategy, knowledge and experience of helping children self - regulate emotions
* Excellent written communication and reporting
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
* QTS preferable or a Degree and previously tutoring experience
* Experience of working with SEND students
* Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
* Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
* Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
* Motivate learners
* Patient & Motivating
Hours: 2- 5 hours per week
Start Date: Jan 2021
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free