Accountant - Part Qualified
Accountant (Part-Qualified or QBE)
Stockport area, with full relocation support, where required.
* Are you a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience (QBE) Accountant open to a new challenge and to work in an award-winning, fast-paced and rapidly expanding business?
* Would you add value to a friendly and diverse team, who work hard and enjoy each other's company?
* If from outside the area, would you be open to relocating to an area with high demand skill shortages, for an improved standard of living, better-earning potential and/or lower living costs?
* Stockport area-based, with full relocation and settlement support, where required.
Here at Workforce Digital, we're delighted to be partnering with a highly dynamic, award-winning SaaS business, who require an experienced Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team, in the capacity of a Customer Insight Executive - full details below.
In return, you'll receive a £25,000 to £30,000 basic salary, based on level and experience, and a range of other excellent benefits - full details below.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a proven Accountant looking for a new challenge, to join a fantastic SaaS business in a key period of growth. In the position of Customer Insight Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in the ongoing expansion and success of the company, through utilising your industry expertise to support customers and the development of new and existing products.
Due to the nature of the products across payroll and finance, which primarily serve the contractor and umbrella markets, as well as recruitment agencies, you'll preferably come from a similar accountancy background and be looking to repurpose your industry subject matter expertise as an Accountant in a new environment.
* The key focuses of this new and exciting role are to support the Operations and Implementation departments, with effective customer service, onboarding and training, whilst offering finance and payroll subject matter expertise internally and externally.
* Partnering with new and existing clients, you'll support with a range of activities and projects, including process mapping, data migration, product implementation and configuration, content creation for clients and internal training.
* Collaborating across the business to gather information, give feedback and reporting back to support the business leaders and Development Team to make data-driven decisions, as the business builds on self-service capabilities.
Your Skills & Experience
Need to have
* Proven Accountant (Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience) from a temporary worker/ umbrella / PSC accounting environment.
* Working knowledge of accountancy, payroll, pensions, NI and/or taxation principles, with a clear interest in technology and workable solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high-level numeracy, attention to detail and a passion for team working and effective collaboration.
* Ambitious, tenacious and resilient character, with the keenness to learn and progress.
* Willingness and ability to keep up to date with current legislation and industry best practice, to ensure products are compliant and competitive.
Nice to have
* Experience delivering business software.
Your Package & Perks
* £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience and specialism.
* 33 days holiday, including Bank Holidays.
* A casual working environment with relaxed, dress down and hardworking culture.
* Local free and low-cost parking, and rail links.
* Active social calendar and regular charity events.
* Pension and many other flexible benefits.
About Workforce Digital
Whether on your doorstep or further afield, Workforce Digital offers you the opportunity to change your life - with almost 15 years' expertise in recruitment and relocation we'll help you secure a fantastic new Digital industry role here in the UK.
We'll help you every step of the way. Where required, we can arrange or support with visas, transport and housing, to allow you to create the career and lifestyle of your dreams.
If being a Customer Service Executive, from an accountancy background, for a cutting-edge business sounds exciting and you'd like to take your career and life experience to the next level we're offering the ideal opportunity to make this a reality.
Workforce Digital are the recruitment and relocation experts within the Tech & IT sectors and can offer you an amazing new career and lifestyle with this top UK employer.
Why not apply now?
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free