Heyllo have an excellent opportunity for Care Assistants to join our clients Domiciliary care services in Newton Aycliffe and surrounding areas on a full-time or part-time basis.
Our ethos revolves around being family orientated, professional, hard-working, client led and most of all fun. A happy and cheerful work environment is constantly promoted by management.
*During the Covid 19 Virus we are conducting all interviews and inductions via phone/ facetime*
*Care Assistants must have a full driving license and easy access to a vehicle*
* Paid holidays
* Good career prospects
* Free Training
* Previous experience in care is not essential as full training will be provided.
* Care Assistants to carry out both general and client-specific tasks in order to maintain the health and well being as well as the welfare of all our clients.
* To work flexibly to meet the needs of our clients.
* To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and team members.
* To work effectively as part of the local team.
* To embrace the policies, procedures, goals, objectives, and philosophy of the company and demonstrate them throughout the role.
* To complete the induction and care certificate
* To work towards and complete the QCF Level 2 in Care as a minimum standard qualification
* Fully commit yourself to the role
* Proactively push to learn new skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager, people you support and our organisation
* Candidates must have a full driving license and easy access to a vehicle
Previous experience as a Care Assistant is not essential as full training will be provided.
Appointment of this position is subject to a successful DBS check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.50 /hour
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free