Payroll Administrator - Temporary On-going - Full time - £11 per hour
We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our established client's Payroll team based in Diss.
This is a temporary on-going position, starting Monday 11th January.
This position will be a mixture of remote working and working in the office.
Working hours are 9am - 5:30pm.
Main duties include:
• Delivery of detailed payroll reports
• Ensure the timely, accurate collection of all payroll data monthly
• Accurately processing pay in line with National Minimum Wage legislation
• Inputting & importing data templated to the payroll system
• Calculation and processing of absence & statutory sick payments
• Implementing tax codes & student loan changes
• Providing payroll cost
Key requirements include:
• Ability to process high volume, accurately and compliantly in a fast paced payroll environment
• Intermediate level of Excel and good Microsoft Office skills
• Up to date working knowledge of HMRC legislation and Statutory Payments
• High degree of confidentiality
• Professional and confident telephone manner
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call (phone number removed) and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free