Administrator / LOA Expert
Location: Canford Cliffs
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits and bonus
Working as part of the team at an Appointed Representative of St. James's Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional experienced Administrator to work in Canford Cliffs. The primary responsibility will be to oversee the LOAs within the practice to ensure that all LOAs are actioned in a timely manner and followed up to ensure all details are received from the providers.
You will be part of a fast paced team managing the work generated by the Partners and offering support as required. This business is well established and highly successful. You will be employed by the Practice.
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base.
The Role: Administrator
* You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice.
* You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries.
* You will be required at time to help with business submission using bespoke software.
* You will need to ensure that business obtained is being processed in a timely way.
* Due to the nature of the business, tasks must be completed within a timely manner
* You will be given full training and will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework
Please be aware of the following career development opportunities: CII Exams
* The company are happy to support & develop individuals to become Diploma Qualified as this helps with you being able to fully support the advice process from beginning to end.
The Person: Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do' working style.
* You will have been working in Financial Services for several years and have good all round knowledge especially of the LOA process.
* You will have excellent IT and communication skills, are highly organised and can make decisions and prioritise your work.
* You are a self starter and able to work with little or no supervision.
* It is essential that as an experienced Administrator you are confident in dealing with clients, third party providers and can work with total discretion.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free