Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working exclusively with a global engineering organisation to recruit for a Multilingual Administrator on a permanent basis to work part time hours.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate parts with customers in English, French, Italian and Spanish speaking markets so fluency is a must. This is a part time role however they are flexible on times and days worked as long as the hours are covered weekly.
Job Title: Multilingual Administrator (Part Time)
Salary: £13,700 + 10% bonus
Hours: Part time
Location: South Manchester / Stockport
Duties are but not limited to:
* Respond to customer enquiries regarding spare parts (including price, lead-time, stock availability, order processing) in a timely and effective manner, both over the telephone and via email, in English/French/Italian/Spanish as necessary.
* Source of spare parts for companies stock and to fulfil customer orders, including collecting parts within companies Business unit Europe Africa.
* Liaise with Field Support Engineers regarding technical questions and compatibility of spares. Translate explanations into French or other languages as necessary.
* Monitor and replenish critical spares, ensuring adequate stock levels to support the company's branches in Europe-Africa region.
* Ensure information recorded in database regarding customer enquiries, inventory and stock movements is accurate and up-to-date.
* Raise quotations, sales orders and purchase orders as necessary.
* Update intranet site to reflect current stock holding of new and refurbished parts.
* Liaison with suppliers and shipping companies as necessary.
* Assist in timely production of shipping/customs documents and packing lists (inc. filling out commercial invoice templates for customs purposes). Ensure sufficient documentation trail for audit purposes.
* Carry out rolling stock check and the annual stock take.
* Assist in packing/unpacking of spare parts and preparation of consignment notes where necessary.
* Assist in interpreting/translating for the team of Field Support Engineers and Repairs Technicians. (Includes over-the-phone interpreting for technical support; translation of technical questions/answers, fault reports forms)
* Assist with answering phone calls to the helpdesk, transfer calls through switchboard and take messages.
* Any other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Fluency speaking French, Italian, English and ideally Spanish.
* Experience working in a fast paced office environment
* Confidence using MS Office including Excel
* Although not essential, a clean driving license with access to your own vehicle would be advantageous due to the location of the client.
To be consider for the role please send an up to date c.v to Adam from Imperial Professionals
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not been contacted within seven days please consider your application unsuccessful this time however we will keep your details on file to consider you for future relevant opportunities
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free