Assistant Quantity Surveyor Main Contracting
£ - £40000 plus package
My leading a residential main contractor with a turnover of £300m are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding commercial team due to new projects in the new year.
An award-winning contractor who specialise in new build residential RC Frame projects within the M25 have a new £20m RC frame projects starting in Dartford with 100 flats.
The role is ideal for an established Assistant Quantity Surveyor from a main contractor background experience working on new build residential schemes, the company will be looking to progress to a Quantity Surveyor within 12 - 18 months.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be working with a Senior Quantity Surveyor, procuring and managing various different sub contract packages, dealing with variations, assistant with Cost reports and final accounts.
* The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
* Have a good head for numbers & enjoys working with IT.
* Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
* Enjoys a challenge & has good problem-solving skills.
* Organised & the ability to multi-task.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to build long-term relationships
* A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free