Graduate Structural Engineer - Leeds | £27,000 - £34,000
Graduate Structural Engineer looking for your next big step in the Leeds area? We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join one of the regions most successful multi-disciplinary consultancies! The ideal Graduate Structural Engineer will come with around 3 years of building structures experience and be passionate about working towards chartered membership.
This multi-disciplinary has continued to grow over recent years and is looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the existing team of around 30 engineering and architectural professionals. You can expect to receive exposure to several industry sectors and work on projects within the Residential, Retail, Commercial, and Industrial markets.
As a Graduate Structural Engineer, you can expect to assist with;
* Delivery of scheme and concept designs, project documentation, design calculation.
* Delivery of detailed design including full tender and construction packages.
* Attending client, design, and site meetings.
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages.
* Liaising with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors.
Ideally, you will be qualified with MEng/BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering and working towards Chartered Membership/Associate Membership of the IStructE/ICE.
Other required skills and experience include:
* The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will have strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills.
* You will be a self-motivated team player with confident people skills. Knowledge of BIM, AutoCAD and Revit will be beneficial.
* You will also have varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
There is an attractive benefits package on offer to the successful Graduate Structural Engineer which includes a competitive salary from £27,000 - £34,000
If you are a Graduate Structural Engineer in the Leeds area and would like more information on this role and company, call now on (phone number removed) to discuss further. Alternatively, apply through our website and we will be in touch!
Contact: Tom Stewart | Tel: (phone number removed) | Email: co uk
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free