SEN TA - Southport area - Part-time
Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Southport area
A Primary School in the Southport area of Liverpool is looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, This is a Part-time post, Monday - Friday 08.30-12.30 each day
You will be supporting small groups of SEN pupils in the class , supporting with their learning and development. The post will start fiestw eek of January 2020 until March 2021 and will be reviewed. With the right the
Teaching Assistant, there is a possible contract to be offered after march 2021
As the SEN Teaching Assistant you will work closely with the class Teacher and together create a calm, nurturing environment and continue to help with pupil with their learning and development
The school is near all local bus/train route and has a car-park
* As the SEN Teaching Assistant , you will supporting a SEN child in a Year 3 class
* As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
* You will work with a small group sof SEN pupils in the class
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting pupil in KS2/KS1 classes ?
* Previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis ?
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free