Barchester have an opportunity for a strong administrator to join our regulation team in Milton Keynes as a Regulatory Administrative Support. This varied and busy role will include a wide variety of tasks within a regulated industry to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the team and wider organisation. We are looking for a reliable individual possessing excellent communication and IT skills. You’ll be hard working, flexible and proactive with good attention to detail. This is a part time position, and will initially be home based.
NEED TO HAVE
• 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English
• 2 years office experience
• Strong ability with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills
NEED TO DO
• Assist all new and transferring General Managers in gaining registration with the relevant Regulatory Body
• Receive external inspection reports and input resultant ratings to Regulatory Database
• Liaise with General Managers in relation to inspection reports and associated action plan
• Collate and complete application documentation for changes to service user bands
• Ensure Statement of Purpose for each service is maintained accurately
• Handle sensitive information appropriately
• Maintain records of team movements planned and undertaken
• Maintain records of planned annual leave for all team members
• Arrange travel arrangements for team including accommodation and travel bookings
• Administer petty cash account for the department
• Make stationery orders as required
As the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 and 2020, Barchester are committed to ensuring our staff have the best employment experience, offering industry leading rewards alongside a competitive salary.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!