If math and spreadsheets are in your comfort zone then this could be your next perfect job.
Join the team at our brand new purpose-built service in Exeter as a Finance Administrator and enjoy a career where you will be valued and supported in everything you do.
As a Finance Administrator, you will utilise your skillset within a healthcare environment as you manage and take responsibility for the key financial roles onsite, such as the handling of service users money, petty cash, and invoicing.
At Elysium, we want the best for you. That’s why you will have continuous access to a range of training courses to enable you to reach your career goals. After all, a better you means better care. That’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
With Pinhoe View due to open in March 2021, you may join the team at Wellesley Hospital in Wellington during the interim.
- Managing the service users monies system, providing cash, cheques, and information as requested, maintaining appropriate records and reconciling the bank account on a weekly basis
- Handling the ordering of goods and services, including the raising of purchase orders and chasing any delays in delivery
- Processing purchase orders and invoices for payment in WAP
- Ensuring compliance with all finance policies & procedures and liaising with all disciplines and Head Office staff on a regular basis
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- GCSE certificate, Grade C or above in English and Mathematics, or equivalent
- Experience in cash handling and performing reconciliations
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Excellent record keeping skills, articulate and numerate, with strong sense of self-motivation
- Previous experience working within a similar environment in an administrative role
What you will get:
- Annual salary £21,950
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.