Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Up to £37,000 per annum + £4,000 location... Harrow, HA1... 29 January... We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a...
Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Up to £37,000 per annum + £4,000 location allowance
Harrow, HA1 3JL
29 January 2021
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week atCygnet Hospital Harrow,located in North West London.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects whilereaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
Up to £37,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + £4,000 Location Allowance
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
• Experience on an Acute Unit or working with those who have Autism
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Our dual diagnosis mental health and autism services, provided within the Springs Unit, Centre and Wing, can provide both low secure and open rehabilitative support for men.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!