We are an entirely clinically-led team with a passion for improving the effectiveness of NHS care. Formed in 2009 from a core of ex-NHS clinicians determined to innovate and develop services built on the latest evidence and exceptional care, we have grown to be one of the largest providers of community-based care working exclusively with the NHS.
Our team of nearly 300 includes Consultant Doctors, Specialist Physiotherapists and Rehabilitation and Exercise specialists.
Hours: 40 hours, Full time
Location: The Global Clinic, Norwich
Salary: £25,000- £32,000 (depending on experience)
Healthshare Diagnostics is an established leading health care provider in the UK offering diagnostic imaging and reporting to hospitals, private health clinics and community medical centres.
Our mission statement is'to strive to keep people healthy in their own community'driving our focus to ensure our patients and those of our health care partners get access to the best diagnostic care possible.
Our services are designed around the specific needs of our patients and the clinical requirement of our health care partners within each individual location or facility. We have always been at the leading edge of technological advancement, embracing world class technologies to deliver only the highest quality imaging services and radiology reporting to our patients, referring doctors and health care partners. This has been fundamental to our growth and success and in ensuring that we not only meet, but exceed the clinical expectations of our patients, referrers and health care partners.
We are expanding our nursing team and seek enthusiastic team members committed to patient care.
Benefitting from significant investment throughout 2019, The Global Clinic is situated just outside Norwich in a beautiful woodland setting. Supporting NHS, private and self-pay patients, we are proud of our GOOD CQC rating and want to extend the scope of services delivered from our core diagnostic business as well as our newly refurbished theatre. With a competitive salary, favourable working terms and free parking, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
We would particularly welcome applicants with previous experience in theatres and ophthalmology.
• To participate as a proactive member of the clinical team within the Clinic multidisciplinary framework.
• To maintain a high standard of care in the clinical area in the absence of a more senior member of staff.
• To provide training and support for all Healthcare Assistants and assist with development staff undergoing NVQ training.
• To work in accordance with the principles laid down by the Nursing/Midwifery professional bodies and Company Policies.
1. Ensure practice is in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct and work within limits of competence.
2. Maintain a high standard of nursing care applying evidence-based practice.
3. To ensure the safe storage, ordering, supplying and administration of drugs and therapeutic substances in accordance with NMC guidelines for administration of medicines and associated Healthshare Diagnostics policies.
4. Following appropriate training, undertake the collection, storage and dispatch of pathological specimens including intravenous blood samples, swabs, smears etc. And ensure the cleanliness of any equipment used. Perform any investigatory procedures requested by the consulting clinicians.
5. Ensure accurate completion of all necessary documentation associated with patient health care and registration with the Clinic.
Management and Leadership:
1. To act as deputies and manage the clinical staffing in the absence of the Lead Nurse.
2. To assist the Lead Nurse monitoring the performance and work of the nursing team and support workers.
3. To act as a professional role model and provide leadership to junior members of the team ensuring the needs of the patient are priority.
4. Attend and participate in Clinic meetings as required.
5. Participate in planning and implementing changes within the development of services and care
Knowledge & experience:
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!