Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Property Services Manager. The Ideal candidate should have experience in Social Housing .
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Property Services Team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
* To effectively manage and develop the team ensuring that services are delivered in a customer focussed way and to agreed budgets. Including, but not limited to:
* Holding regular and productive team meetings.
* Undertaking regular one to one meetings with direct line reports
* Undertaking performance appraisals.
* Setting individual KPIs and objectives.
* Developing a training and development programme for the team.
* Planning for succession in the team
* Undertaking recruitment as and when necessary.
* To assist the Director of Property in the development of the planned maintenance programme in line with the 30 year investment plan and Asset Management Strategy.
* To deliver the regional planned maintenance programme within agreed budgets to agreed KPIs.
* Ensure that contractors meet our clients standards for customer service and take a proactive approach to resolve customer complaints and enquires.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free