Insurance Sales Executive
We are looking to recruit on a permanent basis an Insurance Sales Executive with experience.
You will be providing quotes to customers who have gone on a price comparison site and registered seeking car insurance via inbound calls or contacting them.
The successful candidate will have the ability to focus and work towards minimum standards and targets set by the Company. The role holder will be responsible for providing insurance quotations to customers through the means of a great sales conversation, ensuring an approach that has the Customers, Partners and the good of the business is at the heart of everything you do. The role holder will be an ambassador of the Company's Mission, Vision, and Values making sure quality standards and pricing principles are being always adhered to.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
* Well organised, methodical, realistic, and reliable.
* Team player with ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business.
* Can work under pressure
* Has experience of working in a sales environment
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Has experience of working within a contact centre environment
* Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
This role will attract a self-motivated and resilient Insurance Sales Executive with the ability to operate independently where required, who will also hold a confident telephone manner. You will be a team player who is flexible to meet the needs of the business as well as willingness to share information and knowledge with your colleagues.
With significant opportunities available for CCG to grow revenues and profitability over the medium to long term, this is an exciting time to be part of the journey.
* Insurance Sales Executive - Salary £18,500 to £21,500 pro rata plus 30% OTE
* 39 Hours per week - This role will include shift work between 8.30am - 8.30pm across Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm Saturday (weekend working on rotation 1 in 3).
*Please note you must be able to start a 3/4-week induction on Monday February 1st and have no pre-booked holiday in February or March to be considered for this position.
The Complete Cover Group are an award-winning broker who have over 40 years experience in personal lines insurance. We specialise in non-standard cover offering car and van insurance.
Our customer model is built on the following principles:
* A service that offers insurance to suit customer needs
* Consistent and high-quality contact management
* A service driven by customer insight and demand analysis
* A service that is delivered through appropriate delivery channels and efficiently
We are a growing insurance business and excellent customer insight, and experience needs to be at the heart of everything we do. Customers today have high expectations; their experience of using Complete Cover Group should not be second rate. We aim to meet customer needs by giving consistent information, advice, and support at their convenience
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free