Building Surveyor - M&E
Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Building Surveyor with M&E experience. The Ideal candidate should have experience in Site Inspections, Project Management and Contract Management.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Property Services Team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
* To inspect and survey building fabric and building services in premises, owned or leased to the authority, including repairs, alterations, improvements, design, servicing, risk assessments, condition surveys and to maintain the premises in the best possible condition within available budgets.
* To advise other departments or teams on building and building envelope related issues including system design and refurbishment.
* To prepare specifications, contract documents, schedules of work, condition and dilapidation surveys, fire and storm damage reports and to raise orders to suppliers and contractors in order to fully record events & direct contractors efficiently.
* To record the results of all inspections and surveys including the use of the Council's asset management system, for the purposes of budgeting, financial planning, works programming, maintenance regimes and contractor employment.
* Ensure that contractors meet our clients standards for customer service and take a proactive approach to resolve customer complaints and enquires
* Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free