Bouygues Energies & Services is a global building services, energy and infrastructure contractor and is part Bouygues Construction, has an interesting opportunity for an M&E Supervisor to join the FM team at the Whittington Hospital in North London. The role will involve supporting the Operations Manager in leading the team and overseeing the sub-contractors.
As a company, the Bouygues Group employs over 130,000 people worldwide and is responsible for the construction of cities, powering cities, connecting cities and maintaining them. Finally, we invest in our people and utilise a percentage of our annual turnover back into learning and development.
* Will report to the Operations Manager
* To supervise the mechanical/electrical/building trade staff and specialist contractors
* Ensure the immediate and proper allocation of work, and the completion of such work in accordance with the performance monitoring system and to client satisfaction.
* Use of the Maximo CAFM system.
* Order materials and services as required within agreed delegation level and certify satisfactory delivery/completion.
* Monitor trade staff performance, time-keeping and sickness in accordance with Company Policy.
* Provide estimates for quoted works, site measurements, cost control information and maintain necessary records for effective administration as directed.
* Required to undertake training and qualify as Authorised Person and/or Competent Person if required.
* Requirement to work with tools as necessary day to day, during emergencies and supporting staff
* Working 40 hours per week from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to participate in a call-out rota system to assist the Company in responding to emergency situations
* Must hold a trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Electrical or Mechanical discipline
* Will have significant experience in a building services environment with comprehensive mechanical and electrical knowledge ideally within a hospital setting
* Will be a team player ideally with supervisory / management experience
* Will be client-focused with a delivery oriented and 'can-do' approach to work
* Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of the various trade groups to be managed i.e. building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
* Good communication and customer service skills
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!