Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Manager - Customer Collaboration to join a leading scientific company based in the London area. As the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration you will be responsible for managing various projects within the manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration will be to manage relationships with scientific customers through the on-boarding tech transfer process into the manufacturing facility. You collaborate closely with the business development team on sales opportunities and contract negotiations.
1. Lead customer life-cycle management through on-boarding, operational pre-screening, relationship management and retention of contract.
2. Support the science business development team by hosting site visits, contract preparation and sales negotiations.
3. Lead cross-functional interaction to ensure customer services is delivered to excellent standards.
4. Manager a team of project co-ordinators who will are responsible for day-to-day interaction with scientific customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated within a science discipline
2. Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences sector experience within a GMP environment, preferably within Cell Therapies
3. Work experience in scientific project management, account management or business development.
4. Technical understanding of science, biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical outsourcing or contract manufacturing services would be an advantage.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!