I am thrilled to be exclusively partnering with a Global Freight company based in Cheshire on their search for an experienced Transport Coordinator due to a new contract win.
The Transport Coordinator will be responsible for assisting within all areas of the transport operation including; vehicle planning, driver management, allocating subcontractors, container management and invoicing. You will also be the first POC for customers dealing with any ad hoc queries and status updates.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Daily scheduling of fleet
* Daily planning and allocation of drivers and subcontractors
* POC for drivers and dealing with any ad hoc issues
* First POC for all customer queries
* Manage all container bookings
* Vehicle compliance and maintenance including booking in MOT's and services
* Collation of POD's and completion of invoicing summaries
* Comply with Health & Safety and Quality Management policies
Key skills required for the role:
* Transport Planning experience (nationally)
* Previous transport office experience
* Working knowledge of EU driver hours and working time regulations
* String organisation, communication and customer service skills
* Full UK driving license
* Flexible on shifts (you may be on-call on the occasional weekends)
The role is Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and the salary on offer is between £24,000 - £26,000. This is a fantastic opportunity for any transport professional looking to progress and develop with a market leading company.
Please get in touch with Jessica Ingram directly to discuss the role further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free