Customer Service Manager (Mandarin speaking)
* To provide pro-active and accurate information to the customers within your portfolio
* To develop good relations with the customer to ensure smooth progression of purchase through to occupation and during the two year warranty period.
* To assist in building relationships between Chinese speaking customers and the wider St George Customer Service Team.
* To build good working relationships with the UK and overseas St George / Berkeley sales teams
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Actively promote and adhere to the Berkeley Group 'Our Vision' commitments.
* Lead on the communication with Chinese speaking customers and develop the strategy for improving the service provide to these customers.
* Develop positive relationships with the Customer Service teams, and UK and Overseas sales teams.
* Liaise and correspond with customers at commencement of sales procedure through to occupation including the registering by the customers on MyHome+
* Liaise and correspond with the Sales Administration Manager, Commercial Department, Technical and Construction for all purchaser extras and be responsible for processing those extras.
* Liaise and correspond with customer in relation to customer choices and be responsible for those choices.
* Keep up to date and well-presented customer files and ensure all pertinent information and customer contact is recorded on the St George customer service database (C360).
* Produce a weekly report to Head of Customer Service on status of all customers within the department.
* Attend Team Development Training and meetings and take an active part.
* Attend and take an active part in Completions meetings.
* Attend and take an active part in Customer Service Department meetings.
* Assist in the preparation of handover manuals for all properties in your portfolio, liaising with the Technical Manager to ensure accuracy of information.
* Carry out site inspections prior to the anticipated completion date for new homes as required and instructed by the Head of Customer Service and report back on the condition and progress of the properties to the Head of Customer Service and the Customer Service Executive / Senior Customer Service Manager responsible for the development.
* Where requested by the Head of Customer Service carry out final inspections of properties with the Construction Site Manager checking that all PCO's and colour selections have been installed correctly and carry out a final snagging inspection of the apartment prior to ensure that the property is finished to the required standard for final inspection by a St George Director. Notify the Head of Customer Service when the required standard has been reached.
* To arrange Pre-occupation & Handover appointment with customers in your portfolio and liaise with the Construction and Development specific Customer Service team to ensure completion of any matters which may arise from pre-occupation / handover meetings.
* Liaise with the Construction Manager / Sub-contractors to ensure any snagging items identified in pre-occupation or handover meetings are dealt with promptly.
* Where requested by the Head of Customer Service Inspect post completion maintenance defects reported by customers in your portfolio and arrange attendance by the appropriate contractors during the 2 year warranty period ensuring that customers are kept fully updated during the repair process.
* Mandarin speaking
* Excellent attention to detail
* Organised & proactive
* Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships
* Skilled at setting expectations and consistently delivering to the quality standard promised
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free