Trainee Fabricator (Plastics)
Do you have a mechanical qualification? Are you looking for an entry level role into engineering?
Are you looking for a long-term stable career who are known for their staff retention?
Established Over 35 years ago this company manufacture a range of specialist and bespoke products worldwide. Due to growth plans and investment in the business, they are looking for an additional 2 trainee production technicians to join the team.
In this role you will be reading technical drawings to produce one off, small batch bespoke products. You will be mentored and trained by senior technicians, you will assist with general shop floor tasks including packaging, palletising materials, floor work and some heavy lifting. This is an extremely varied role, where no two days are the same.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for engineering or manufacturing and have the desire to learn more and constantly develop their skillset.
* Trainee Production Technician
* Producing one off or small batch bespoke products
* Fabricating from sheet rubbers and plastics
* Read Technical drawings
* £10-12 per hour + Training, Development, Overtime, Progression and Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role, you must:
* Have a qualification in engineering
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Looking for a hands-on role
* Have a keenness to learn and develop
This is a superb opportunity to gain your entry into engineering and manufacturing.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to (url removed)
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free