Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Warrington (WA1 4QT)
Salary: £28,000- £32,000 (DOE)
Shifts : Mon- Fri 08:00- 16:30 (Flexibility required)
Contract Type: Temp- perm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join our clients team who is a worldwide operating company producing Blind Fastening Systems and related tools.
As a HR Advisor you will carry out all general HR Advisor duties including admin duties, absence management and payroll.
As a HR Advisor, your duties will be:
* Ensuring performance management is effective and aligned to corporate requirements.
* Manage terminations.
* Provide monthly input data to Payroll Shared Services, check outputs and be the local point of contact for Payroll matters.
* Coach and support supervisors and managers in effective people management practices.
* Oversee the apprenticeship scheme.
* Administration duties.
* Assisting HR Manager.
An ideal HR Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Must be from a Manufacturing environment.
* Minimum 2 years' experience working within HR.
* Educated to degree level, ideally in HR or a related business subject.
* Excellent knowledge of employment law.
* Flexible to work from home as well as on site.
* Must be highly computer literate.
* Friendly and approachable attitude.
* Heavily admin and payroll based, happy to complete.
* Full UK Driving licence.
* Flexibility working from home as well as onsite.
* Company pension scheme.
* Generous Holiday entitlement.
* Temporary position with the opportunity of going to permanent for the right candidate
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free