What are you going to do:
You'll be responsible for;
- You could be asked to provide new insights to user experience, suggest quality recommendations and design prototypes that can be used to inform design development and maximise potential.
- You may need to complete a UX analysis of current products in both mobile and desktop environments, complete a specific test scenario, study navigation, intuitiveness, user journey and design schemes.
- You may be asked to investigate the consumer market as part of this process and to better understand the motivations of users when interacting with products.
- You will be required to propose UX improvements and provide a report highlighting recommendations and those all-important quick wins.
- You’ll have the chance to use your learned skills and you’ll experience what it takes to work as part of an agile team in the working world.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on a real business in a short time.
- Get paid for your work experience.
- Build your CV with valuable opportunities.
- Grow your all important network in the industry.
- Structured daily schedules for remote working to guide you along the way.
- Get a chance to apply your studies or experience to real world work problems.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You should be enrolled at a UK university or recently graduated (within the last year).
- You might have studied UX/UI, computer science, digital product, or similar subjects.
- Must have access to a laptop & stable WIFI
- You must be self-motivated to work remotely
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £6.56 and £8.91 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- They are looking for uni students and grads to complete short work placements.
- Profession Sub-category
- Technical, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required