What are you going to do:
You'll be responsible for;
- You may be asked to design a new feature for a product that better serves consumers or a new stand-alone offering to compliment a product that will enhance what the business already does.
- You may need to complete a variety of research to gain detailed insights industry, consumer market and direct competitors.
- Your skills would be required to communicate all recommendations, designs and feature developments effectively using different means where appropriate.
- Whilst creative minds are needed and fresh ideas are perfect, evidencing data to support recommendations will reinforce that your recommendations are right for the business.
- You’ll have the chance to use your learned skills and experience and discover what it takes to work in product development in the working world.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on a real business in a short time.
- Get paid for your work experience.
- Build your CV with valuable opportunities.
- Grow your all important network in the industry.
- Structured daily schedules for remote working to guide you along the way.
- Get a chance to apply your studies or experience to real world work problems.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You should be enrolled at a UK university or recently graduated (within the last year).
- You might have studied product design, digital product, UX/UI or similar subjects.
- Must have access to a laptop & stable WIFI.
- You must be self-motivated to work remotely.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £6.56 and £8.91 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- They are looking for uni students and grads to complete short work placements.
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required