ALS Managed Services are recruiting for Customer Services Operative (Multiskilled) for Covid-19 Test Centre located in Winsford and surrounding area.
The post holders will work as an integral part of the testing centre of key workers team, ensuring high quality service is provided to the visitors.
The role involves the following duties:
* Managing the flow of users into and out of the site
* Managing set up and close down of operation at site
* Supporting general set up of signage and site
* Supervising members of public while they complete testing
* All information inputted into the database is accurately inputted and maintained
* Any other responsibilities that may be required, for example moving equipment and resources around the site.
* Good Basic Education including reading and writing skills
* Basic Health & Safety
* Customer service skills including clear verbal communication
* Understand the importance of hygiene and safety
* Maintenance of Social Distance of at least 2m and wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
* Ability to work flexibly on a rota between 8am and 8pm 7-day week including bank holidays
This role is a Mobile Worker and this means that the role will be involve travel across the borough. Many services and customers span across the Borough and therefore you may be required to work at any location in Cheshire West and Chester.
You will be provided with the relevant PPE for the role, and full induction on site
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free