Primary Trained Autism Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Special needs teacher with KS1 and Autism experience in Bristol?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Primary trained/experienced ASC teacher to work in a lovely special needs school in Bristol near Warmley. This role will be starting in January on a long-term placement with a view of extending depending on the needs of the school. This role would be teaching a group students in KS1 phases with mixed abilities. This individual would be expected to plan, prepare and mark work and take on responsibilities of a full-time teacher. The school will be shortlisting CV's and looking to interview suitable candidates shortly. If you think this in the role for you, then please apply.
We are looking for a Primary SEN teacher who:
* Is passionate about their special educational needs and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management.
* Is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement.
* Can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team.
* Has clear vison, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
* Has desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of their students.
* Has good udnerstanding of using MAKATON and PECS.
* A strong teacher who is available 5 days a week for at least 3 terms.
This academy is in South Gloucestershire , which is easy to get to via car and public transport. This could be walking distance depending where you live. If you drive, you can easily access this school from Fishponds, Emersons green, South Gloucestershire, and Yate.
In return, the school offers:
After visiting this school, we found the facilities and grounds excellent and we received a lovely warm welcome from all staff and their students. This school offers a lot of support to their staff members. The school has state of the art equipment for special educational needs and uses sensory and art therapy extensively.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS1 ASC Teaching role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free