To apply for this role you must hold a valid SIA licence and be able to commit to 12 hour shifts on days and nights, including weekends.
We are currently recruiting for Security Officers to work on one of our prestigious NHS contracts in Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells. We seek to identify the most promising individuals and to provide the resources and opportunities needed to maximise individual potential.
* To have control and maintain professional standards of operational areas within the NHS establishments and undertake the correct action in the event of an emergency.
* Managing incidents as they arise
* Access Control management
* Site patrols
* Ensure the safety of staff, visitors and property
* Ensure staff and visitors are actively displaying the use of face coverings
Credentials/Training and Experience required:
* SIA licence
* Successful candidates are required to provide a full 5 year vetting history
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent command of English both oral and written
* Track record of the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
* Flexibility according to operational needs
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free