Graduate Programme - Technology Services (IT)
Technology Services (IT) Graduate Programme 2021
Step up. Change lives. Grow your skills.
In 2021 StepChange will be looking to support an unprecedented number of people with their money worries, given the impact coronavirus has had on UK households and their finances. We know more people than ever before will need our help so we are seeking talented people to help us grow. We're looking for graduates who want to be a part of supporting the UK with their financial what ifs and getting the nation back on its financial feet.
Make an impact on the future success of a forward-thinking charity that's already helped millions of people to become debt free. Whether you're a final year student or a graduate, we're looking for a talented and ambitious candidate to join our tailor-made graduate programme that starts in September 2021.
We are the UK's largest provider of genuinely free independent debt advice and managed solutions, we help over 650,000 people a year to repay their debts and rebuild their lives. Now is an exciting time to join!
As part of our friendly, enthusiastic and rapidly growing team of over 1,500 colleagues, you'll learn fast, develop quickly, help to shape our future and make a real difference to people's lives.
A tailor-made graduate programme in Technology Services (IT)
We are looking for a graduate to join our team who:
* Has a passion for IT and can demonstrate a clear desire to develop specialist skills and experience within Technology Services
* Has an analytical mind set together with an innovative approach
* Is strong at relationship building with an effective communication style
* Enjoys a fast paced and changing environment
We will give you the opportunity:
* To work in different areas of Technology Services from the Service Desk, Architecture, Development, Innovation to hands on project change management
* To study for a professional qualification
* To develop specialist knowledge by spending time within all Technology Services teams
* To enjoy our clear and defined path for career progression with mentoring and support from buddies, colleagues and get exposure to our Senior Leadership and Executive team
* To receive hands-on coaching in Technology Services to ensure you can apply your learnings into real life projects and meet your career aspirations
* To attend tailored training, development & learning events to improve your commercial awareness and help you develop the skills you need to become a future leader
We are a major employer in Leeds city centre, we can offer you a defined career path in our fast-moving environment. With or expecting at least a 2:2 degree, you should be innovative, driven, a good problem solver and a confident & engaging communicator who will enjoy working in our fast-changing environment.
Joining us on a 2-year contract, you'll receive the training, support and opportunities you need to set you up for success. We'll also look after you with a variety of benefits, including a pension, performance related bonus scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, health cash plan and 24 days' holiday, plus bank holidays. Our aim is that at the end of the 2 year period you will achieve a grade D position which is a Manager Level in the charity.
Be your best. Step up to the challenge and apply now
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free