Delivery Manager – CONTRACT paying up to £700/day inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global Fintech company which are undergoing several business and technology transformation projects. This global Fintech Provider are currently looking for a Delivery Manager, to join their London team.
Accountabilities & Duties:
- The Delivery Manager will actively lead all phases of the projects. Identifies, assesses and managers risks to the success of the program and ensures stakeholders have information to make effective decisions.
- Builds effective relationships to ensure the success of the projects.
- Have effective control, leadership, and responsibility to deliver the program – including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value.
- Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended, and the necessary actions taken.
- Provides leadership on all aspects of the program to ensure successful delivery.
- Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals.
- Influences program sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the program.
- Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Successful experience in delivering large-scale, high-profile ‘must deliver’ projects
- Successful experience in delivering support across client migrations
- Successful experience in Programme Management, Project Management, Transition, Vendor Management, Technology Operations
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Experience within financial services
- Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required