Our mission is to make the world safer and more secure. And our core strength is the expertise of our people. We are committed to developing the future generation of cyber scientists, analysts and professionals. And we are always keen to hear from talented and experienced people who wish to join us in our vision to be the leading cyber security advisor.
NCC Group have a vacancy for a Junior Business Analyst to join our in-house line of business applications systems team, predominately supporting our Professional Services Automation (PSA) implementation. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with both a functional and technical understanding of line of business systems, to help developing and delivering a robust, effective and flexible solution to support our professional service offering.
Using their skills, the successful candidate will quickly assimilate our current organisational situation, business processes and supporting applications in order to play a key role in the delivery of our new business systems. In doing so the successful candidate will be involved in major projects with multiple departments and stakeholders helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet our goals.
An important skill is the ability to work collaboratively with our business functions, IT team and vendors to serve as the bridge between technology and the business to help shape requirements and then design and deliver best practice solutions.
- Support the PSA systems stream of the overall programme
- Understand existing systems and processes
- Rapidly upskill in systems being implemented (Workday and Kimble)
- Act as the bridge between systems implementers (Vendors) and business stakeholders
- Document processes, procedures and creation of user guides
- Play a pivotal role in the testing and deployment including UAT, data migration and training.
- Identify and resolve problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to senior project leadership ensuring that decisions can be made promptly.
- Play a prominent role in the transition from the project phase to business as usual, ensuring a seamless shift in support and change management.
- Participate in initiatives to innovate and evangelise new and improved processes across the business with the goal of delivering group wide effective business automation - you must be recognized as a go-to expert on related tools; able to articulate the benefits clearly and concisely.
- Work with offshore teams as required.
- Travel both inside and outside of the UK may be required.
- Manage the assignment of work to junior staff ensuring deliverables are produced to the required quality in line with departmental frameworks.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of covering the systems project life-cycle, in a structured environment.
- Systems Administration OR Implementation Experience
- Requirements Gathering OR Elicitation
- Experience with Cloud CRM/ERP Systems (e.g., Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft Dynamincs/Nav, HubSpot etc)
- Process mapping experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word tools including Word, Excel and Visio.
- Previous experience using or implementing Workday PSA or Kimble PSA
- Previous experience of working across multi-state locations and time zones, within a Company that has experience of mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience in the technology sector, even better in the professional services world is desirable.
- In depth understanding of the underlying processes that business systems support in a production environment.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required