Role: Finance Graduate Opportunities
Multiple Vacancies - Finance and Operations
Initial 6m contracts
Daily Rate: Competitive (PAYE)
Key skills and Experience:
- Graduate in Finance/Business Management - seeking candidates who have ideally achieved 2.1 and above
- Some industry experience/work experience in a customer service role would be highly desirable but not essential
- Strong Communication skills.
- Can work well under pressure, lending control and order to a difficult or pressurised situation.
- Can deal easily with multiple issues and tasks.
- Team Player who actively promotes sharing of knowledge.
- Prepared to work additional hours to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- High regard for attention to detail, accuracy & quality.
- Approaches all situations with positive outlook, energy and enthusiasm. Is a self-starter who takes individual ownership for work quality and improvement. Working with drive and determination.
- Shows initiative and creativity, taking a long-term approach to improvement and resolution of issues.
- Self-confident, demonstrates integrity and business-appropriate behaviour.
- Ability to question a process and promote own ideas and solution.
- Eligible to work in the UK without the need of visa support/sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If this position is of interest, please submit your full CV for consideration. Please note if your profile has been shortlisted a member of the team will be in contact within 72 hours of application.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required