Job Title: Apprenticeship Delivery Coach - Employability Public Sector
Job ID: 19428
Location: Flexible / Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
One of the most recognised and leading Training Providers and currently recruiting for an Employability Apprenticeship Delivery Coach to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment within the public services sector specialising in employability, to provide mentoring and support to apprentices, in order to achieve targeted outcome and achievements.
You will be responsible for tutoring, mentoring, coaching and developing a caseload of employability practitioner apprentices to attain the Level 4 Employability Practitioner standard. You will also support and develop learners to achieve Maths and English functional skills as required, supported by a team of functional skills tutors.
The successful candidates will have extensive experience of supporting delivery at Level 4 or above and have practical/vocational experience in employability and experience of Employability Practitioner standards. A background of supporting learners through gateway and successful EPA and experienced in utilising e-portfolio/ LMS systems and relevant CPD record is essential.
If you have a passion for designing, developing and delivering high quality training programmes then we would love to hear from you.
• Manage a caseload of employability practitioner apprentice to achieve the level 4 learning outcomes in the employability practitioner Apprenticeship standard.
• Initially assess prospective candidates for prior learning associated to the standard’s knowledge, skills and behaviours.
• Provide quality onboarding and induction for learners new to the apprenticeship programme.
• Deliver high quality and engaging workshops both virtually and face to face.
• Coach and mentor apprentices from commencement of their apprenticeship through to gateway and EPA.
• Provide constructive feedback on developmental materials via learning management system.
• Monitor learner progress through ongoing milestone and progress reviews.
• Swiftly identify at risk learners and implement clear intervention plans and targets.
• Engage fully with line managers at each point in the learner journey.
• Ensure evidence of development and learning activity is accurately completed and uploaded to the learner e-portfolio.
• Ensure a clear audit trail of development and learning activity to fulfil external compliance requirements and quality assurance standards
• Support Functional Skills Maths and English achievement within the first 9 months of the programme.
Skills & Experience
• Practical/vocational experience in employability
• Sector competency and experience of employability practitioner standards
• Extensive knowledge of employability legislation
• Extensive experience of supporting delivery at level 4 and above
• Extensive experience of delivering face to face and virtual development sessions both group and one to one
• Proven track record of high quality caseload management and achievement
• Functional skills delivery
• Background of supporting learners through gateway and successful EPA
• Experience of utilising e-portfolio and LMS systems
• Excellent communication skills and ability to provide constructive feedback
• Good stakeholder engagement skills with evidence of influence and achievement of results
• Understanding of ESFA compliance and funding rule requirements
• Good knowledge and experience of Ofsted requirements, inspections and SFA compliance
• UK Driving Licence with own means of transport
• Up to date and relevant CPD record
• Assessor award or equivalent
• Teaching qualifications
• Formerly garnered relationships in the relevant sector
• Functional skills qualifications Maths and English at level 2
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as TEAMS interviews are taking place immediately.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free