Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a challenging new position? Barchester’s exceptional marketing team are recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive! Based in our head office in Central London, the successful candidate will implement a variety of marketing campaigns, including for our new care homes under construction. You will collaborate with both internal and external partners to deliver effective campaigns that reflect Barchester’s ethos and focus on quality.
NEED TO HAVE
• Proven marketing experience, specifically around enquiry generation
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Marketing experience in the care sector (desirable)
NEED TO DO
• Plan and implement offline marketing campaigns for multiple new build care homes running consecutively
• Work to deadlines and within budget
• Visit new care home sites to review signage opportunities, marketing suite opening, and after home completion
• Source an appropriate name for new care homes and manage internal and external approval
• Agree signage proposals, ensuring correct placement, branding and messaging
• Adapt creative messaging to suit the local market
• Co-ordinate marketing for key events, including the ground breaking, topping out, show suite opening, and VIP events
• Agency management
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free