If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for pushing the in-house digital copy service and wider content design strategy. This includes the allocation of copywriter resource, the quality and consistency of all copy output, and the management of relationships across the business to increase visibility and success of the service. You’ll be a confident editor, who can spot the tiniest error a mile off, and a natural at translating business or customer needs into world-class content.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
• Working across multiple projects ensuring that details are accurate
• Sub-editing written content, applying our tone of voice, house style, content strategy, customer experience principles and best practice
• Working collaboratively with senior copywriters, User Experience Designers and stakeholders
• Making the complicated simple: using on-brand language and insight to create seamless journeys
• Knowing and understanding the KPIs and metrics for the department and our content strategy principles, and using them when you’re creating content
• Demonstrable experience as a copywriter, editor and creative – ideally across several industries
• Conceptual thinking; ideas generation and writing for UX – user flows, transactional content, web, email, marketing and social
• Ability to foster strong and meaningful relationships with people at all levels, and an ability to influence ideas with confident, reasoned arguments that put the customer first
• Good knowledge of industry trends in media, creative and digital
• Eagerness to learn and develop – recognising your strengths and your weaknesses and actively seeking development opportunities
• Experience working in a creative or digital agency in in-house creative team
• Experience of pitching creative ideas
• Knowledge of content strategy
In the centre of Spinningfields, Hardman Street is right in the centre of the best of Manchester’s professional business network. A multi divisional space with Corporate, Wealth, Premier and Digital colleagues, the offices include a client suite for meetings for up to 100 people, but are equally intimate for smaller meetings. Set in the heart of the cities gyms , bars, restaurants and shopping, Barclays offices are a real benefit to its 300 staff and an attractive venue for clients.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free