Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nurse at Brighter kind. Senior Clinical lead role for an experience passionate Nurse.
Competitive rate of pay and Joining Bonus for the right candidate!
We are looking for professional, creative and energetic candidates to join our friendly and passionate team all working towards the same goals – to help those we care for, love every day!
You will be responsible for ensuring optimum levels of person centered care is delivered consistently to all service users creating a welcoming, caring and engaging environment for all residents, visitors and employees within the home.
You will provide continued support to less experienced employees enabling them to contribute fully to the care team overall, as well as supporting the Home Manager to deliver the service levels within the budgets set.
To succeed you will be:
• A team player - brighterkind is a low ‘ego’ organisation;
• Strong communicator and influencer;
• Energetic and hard-working;
• Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference in everything that they do
• A sense of humour and positive outlook on life – Glass half full rather than half empty is key!
We offer unrivalled employee benefits as our staff are at the heart of our achievements and future vision. Rewarding commitment and long service are important to us and all employees are entitled to the following benefits and incentives.
• Competitive salaries and generous holiday allowance
• Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
• Free uniform
• High street discount vouchers
• NEST work place pension contributions
Nurse joining bonus of £1500 paid in two parts at 3 and 6 months
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!