Junior Geotechnical Engineer - Glasgow - £negotiable
This client is a well-established, award winning consultancy with multiple offices across the UK and considered to have the largest geotechnical and contaminated land departments in the country.
My client has a large portfolio of clients from: residential, rail, construction, energy and building restoration and are now looking for a Junior Geotechincal Engineer to carry on the good work and join their team in Glasgow.
Key responsibilities include:
* Completing both field and office based projects to a high standard
* Carrying out detailed geotechnical calculations and analysis
* Providing technical support in geotechnical projects including field investigation, design and construction and geotechnical analysis
* Help formulate geotechnical designs e.g. piled foundations, slope stability etc..
* Liaising and reporting to more senior staff members
Needed qualifications and experience:
* Relevant in degree e.g Civil Engineering
* Relevant MSc e.g geography, geology
* Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills
* Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Ability to travel to different sites
* Demonstrated a previous interest in working in the engineering sector
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!