Daytime healthcare are recruiting for a Junior Sister to join an Oncology Inpatients Unit in an award winning private hospital in London.
This is a permanent, full time position working 37.5 hours per week, working days, nights and weekends
The main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres and an our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and dedicated patient bedrooms.
The postholder will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager. To be in charge and act as deputy when the manager or the deputy manager is absent.
* Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
* Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oncology Nursing
* Experience of clinical audit and ability to interpret results and change service delivery accordingl
* Able to demonstrate leadership skills
* Chemotherapy Certificate copies of recent Chemotherapy appraisals/competencies.
* To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* To provide efficient, effective and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
* To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
* To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
* Maintain clinical credibility and visibility across all patient care areas within the Clinic.
* Develop and implement link nurse/practice development initiatives in consultation with the nurse specialists/ Clinical Training Team.
Experienced Oncology Nurses with a chemotherapy certificate and relevant competencies apply today to secure a quick interview
Role: Junior Sister - Oncology Inpatients Unit
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Marylebone, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!