Badenoch + Clark's NHS client in the North of England requires a Project Delivery Manager / Scrum Master for an initial three month contract. The vast majority of the work will be based from home, rates are negotiable dependent on skills and experience (but are likely to be in between £350 per day) and will be OUTSIDE of IR35.
The successful candidate will be joining a project team focused on the centralisation and consolidation of NHS clinical and corporate reporting requirements across the NHS organisation. Some of the key responsibilities for the position will include
- Production of project plans and business cases for the assigned projects.
- Establish project controls within the Information / BI workstream, reporting to the Programme leadership with regular highlight reports.
- Manage the projects risks and issues, escalating where necessary to the programme.
- Support the development and deployment of stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Work with Technical Architects and Business Intelligence SMEs to understand the appropriate technical design and plan actions from this
To be considered, candidates will ideally be NHS experienced Project Delivery Managers who can demonstrate a track record of project management to Agile methodology within NHS digital projects and products. You will be able to balance multiple priorities whilst taking full responsibility for full lifecycle project management of significant sized projects. You will have a strong knowledge of NHS clinical systems and the performance reporting capabilities held within.
This is a highly exciting role on a high profile programme of work where you can make a significant difference. Please apply NOW and don't miss out.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required