FULL MRI/CT Training Post – Various locations across the UK
Our client, a large provider of Imaging Services, requires General Radiographers who have a desire to be fully trained in either CT or MRI to work in either the North or South of England regions. Previous experience of at least 18 months within a Plain Film setting is essential to be considered. You will receive full training in CT or MRI which is anticipated to take 6-8 months including full Cannulation.
Please note that even during training you must be willing to travel due to the nature of the role and the fact the Mobile sites move around, however you will be provided with a company vehicle and your mileage will be reimbursed. The hours of work are 36 hours per week, Monday-Sunday however you will only be required to work 3 x 12 hour days per week and Sunday is paid at an enhanced rate.
* Company car
* Paid business expenses
* Hotel including meals and drinks paid for
* Pay for travel on a non-rostered day
* 25 days a year annual leave – this comes with a buy and sell scheme if you want more or less
* Sick pay entitlement
Scanners and Sites
You will receive training on 1.5T GE or Siemens MRI scanners, all less than 5 years old or Brand new GE and Siemens 64/128+ Slice CT scanners.
Salary and Experience
Radiographer with 18-36 months General Radiography experience between £26k - £30k.
* BSc/DCR in Diagnostic Radiography and/or Diploma in Nuclear Medicine
* Evidence of work experience/clinical experience in General Radiography (X-ray)
* HCPC registration essential
* Enhanced DBS clearance required
* Full driving license essential for mobiles
* Flexibility to operate across multiple sites if required
Please note, the client is unable to sponsor visas
Role: MRI/CT Trainee Radiographer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southampton, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!