Isaac Knights Recruitment are looking for a junior Client manager. Someone who understands, the use of websites and social media within business. Although experience isn’t necessary in this specific field, the understanding of ‘modern technology’ is a must.
The successful candidate will be friendly, confident and have exceptional attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, along with the ability to problem solve. We are looking for a self-starter who is organised and can work well as part of a team
This role is there to liase with clients whilst we are completing projects for them. This will involve a high level of back and forth with communications. The candidate needs to have the skill to take down these points and correctly relay them to the team
You will have the following responsibilities:
* A genuine interest in B2B
* The ability to keep the client on-track during a project build.
* The ability to communicate confidently with and advise clients
* An ability to turn a feedback from a client into clear briefs for the team.
* Work alongside the account managers to ensure our clients are well looked after
* Liaising with production to ensure projects are kept to a timely fashion
* Provide accurate and specific estimations using our bespoke system
* Provide excellent customer services at all times
We will require the following skills:
Will require the following skills;
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong problem solving and mathematical skills
* A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
* Detail orientated
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Good I.T based skills
* Industry experience would be advantageous but not essential as there will be training provided.
Please submit your CV for consideration
Role: Junior Client Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!